An Ode to Frosty
Frosty’s from a family that is blended
Was raised on a farm with fences mended
Was a part time jay
And now committed to stay
Also worked at a bar where drinks were tended
Identify Frosty and win some cash. Chamber dollars totaling $1,750 is waiting to be won. Frosty is a Waseca County resident chosen to be an ambassador for the Waseca Sleigh & Cutter Festival. Follow the clues and guess Frosty’s name.
1. Clues are published by the Waseca County News online and on Facebook; NRHEG Star Eagle; Waseca Chamber of Commerce and KOWZ/KRUE radio.
2. One guess allowed each week.
3. Each entry must have name and complete address.
4. Entrant must live in Waseca County and be over 18 years of age.
5. If there are multiple correct guesses, a drawing will be made to determine winner.
6. If there are no correct guesses, a drawing will be made from all entries received.
7. Entries must be received before 3 p.m. Feb. 7, 2021.
8. Submit entries to:
• Waseca: Mail or deliver entry to The Waseca Music Co., 111 S State St., Waseca, MN 56093. Hours: Monday- Thursday 11a a.m.-5:30 p.m., Friday 11 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Janesville: Mail or deliver entry to The Waseca Music Co., 111 S State St., Waseca, MN 56093. mark your entry as Janesville.
• New Richland: Mail or deliver entry to The Waseca Music Co., 111 S State St., Waseca, MN 56093., mark your entry as New Richland.
Frosty sponsors are Culligan Water Conditioning, Latham Place, Lake Shore Inn, iWealth- Brad Connors, Domino’s, Mediacom and Xcel Energy