Charles “Charlie” Schnitzler, age 91 of Le Sueur, died Monday, October 29, 2018 at the Mayo Hospital in Mankato. Arrangements by Kolden Funeral Home, www.koldenfunerqalhome.com.
- After son's death, mother hopes to pass safety legislation, family searches for way ahead
- Water main break causes momentary troubles in St. Peter
- St. Peter council approves 8.6 percent 2020 preliminary tax levy increase
- Patrick "Pat" Conlon
- Calling for freedom in South Sudan
- Emerald ash borer discovered in Brown County
- Saints football to host Sack Cancer event Friday
- Sold out 2019 Nobel Conference hones in on climate change
- MoonFest: A multi-genre Kasota music and arts fest with a big heart for the community
- Annual car show brings in record numbers of cars
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.