Mark your calendars now for the annual St. Peter Volunteer Fire Department Youth Fishing contest on Jan. 25. The fun takes place starting at 1 p.m. at Hallett’s Pond. The fun event is free and open to all youth 15 years of age or younger. Bring your own pole, but the Firefighters will provide bait.
- Sunday morning fire burns down St. Peter bowling alley
- Member of local Davis family sees Lake Minnetonka mansion go up in flames
- City works on downtown construction to identify sewer issue; phone line possibly impacted
- St. Peter wrestling team earns section runner-up
- Weick nets 100th point in Bulldogs' 9-6 win over Luverne
- MnDOT: Southern Minnesota roads still hazardous Tuesday
- Niemeyer and Jamac are SPHS Snow Week King and Queen
- St. Peter's Doherty goes viral with 3-pointer and 2-pointer videos
- St. Peter wrestling makes section semis for 1st time in 25 years
- In search of wetlands restoration success
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.