Some may be surprised to learn that since last fall, a seven-story apartment complex with 192 units was being built in Owatonna’s industrial park.
Local Business News
It was a cool spring day when business owners heard the news. The governor was closing businesses, small retailers, salons, fitness centers, and restaurants to slow COVID-19. The immediate impact was devastating, especially for small businesses.
Many of the farmers that I know in southern Minnesota work on the same land that their parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents farmed. Because of this, the farm is more than a parcel of land to grow crops or raise animals — it is a living piece of family history. At the same time, w…
Ambassadors from the Owatonna Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism visit with member businesses Mohs Contracting and Mohs Homes at 1330 State Ave. NW, Owatonna to attend the ribbon cutting of its new company headquarters. Scott Mohs is the president. Mohs Contracting specializes in complete …
World Business News
- Iowa governor announces $30M addition in ARPA funding grants for manufacturing businesses
- Farmers may hope for repeat of 2020 bounce
- Cattle prices remain volatile, with some opportunities
- Backgrounding can add value, flexibility
- Non-profit declines Jamie Lynn Spears donation from book proceeds
- Latest jobs data may be disappointing, but leisure, transportation sectors a reason to cheer
- ‘Succession’ Season 3 Premiere: The Roys Go Full F**king Beast in ‘Secession’ (RECAP)
- Pritzker campaign releases governor's tax records. Here's what's inside.
- Iowa's to accept Butchery Innovation and Revitalization applications
- Panel projects more state budget growth