Kathleen Jutz, age 72 of Dundas, died Tuesday, April 2, 2019, at Abbott-Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis. Arrangements are pending with the Benson & Langehough Funeral Home, northfieldfuneral.com.
- Northfield police investigating death as possible overdose
- Downtown eatery offers Sunday brunches and soon Friday pizza nights
- James A. Dunlop
- U.S. Rep. Angie Craig, Sen. Tina Smith tour Nfld. businesses
- Behavior coaches help guide elementary schoolers
- Post to celebrate two milestones Saturday with community at Dundas Dome
- Two local men charged with meth sale, other drug violations
- Rhoda Mae Anderson
- Schmidtke completes Marine Corp recruit training
- City: Understaffing in Streets and Parks Dept. causing problems
Around the Web
- History lesson: Black 14's story still resonates 50 years later
- After ‘humbling’ performance, Jaire Alexander still has sights set on being NFL’s best cornerback
- Wide receiver Quintez Cephus adds element that was missing last season for Wisconsin Badgers football team
- Mizzou football cracks AP poll at No. 22
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.