Donna Kallestad, age 89 of Northfield, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019, at Three Links Care Center. Arrangements are pending with the Benson & Langehough Funeral Home, northfieldfuneral.com.
- Northfield police investigating after suspicious activity reported
- Northfield Care Center ranked top performer in the nation
- Robert "Bob" Carel
- Three Links purchases land to spur development of 60 independent living units
- Northfield boys hockey wins season-opener at Faribault behind Van Zuilen's hat trick
- Collaboration benefits nonprofit Laura Baker employees
- JoAnn Isabelle Johnson Smith
- Director: Building relationships with students and teachers critical at ALC
- Senior-less Northfield girls basketball excited at prospect of '18-month season'
- WEEKEND WRAP: Northfield bowling wins conference tournament, Raider girls hockey tops 2019 state qualifier
Around the Web
- 'Mr. Football' on how Utah grinds out wins, why Arizona fans stay home — and who wins Saturday night
- Kristen Bell felt 'no sparks' when she first met Dax Shepard
- Badgers linebackers Zack Baun, Chris Orr complete their college football journey together
- 2020 Jeep Cherokee: It may be a Jeep, but it figures it doesn’t have to be styled like the box it came in
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.