We believe that as people serve alongside one another we are building a more connected, safe, and healthy community that loves and cares for one another. "Love our City" is a tangible way we can meet the needs of our city.
Love our City is organized in collaboration with the City of Northfield and a variety of community partners and will be held May 21 at 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at Riverside Lions Parks, 700 Poplar Street. Registration for lunch is required.
• 8:30 a.m. – Registration / check-in
• 9:00 a.m. – Welcome and logistics review
• 9:15 a.m. – Depart for project locations
• 11:45 a.m. – Wrap up and travel to lunch
• 12:00 p.m. – Volunteer lunch (optional) at Riverside Lions Park