Delores Hahn 1933–2020 Le Sueur—Delores M. Hahn, age 86 of Le Sueur, died on Tuesday morning, January 21, 2020. Mass of Christian Burial will be on Saturday, January 25, 11:00 a.m. at St. Anne's Catholic Church in Le Sueur. Visitation will be at the Kolden Funeral Home in Le Sueur on Saturday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Following Mass, a private burial will be held in Green Hill Cemetery, St. Peter, MN. Delores was born on May 28, 1933 to Fred and Ada (Johnson) Breit in Grantsburg, WI. She moved to Kasota at a young age. Delores graduated from St. Peter High School in 1951. She married Roland Hahn at the Presbyterian Church in Kasota on January 25, 1953. Delores worked for Green Giant from 1958 to retirement in 1994. Most of her career she was a corporate secretary with Green Giant and then finished her career at the Knife Center for Green Giant. Delores is survived by her son, Gary (Janette) Hahn of Le Sueur; grandchildren, Angela Jarvis (Roy) of Pace, FL, Michael Hahn of Le Sueur, Mary (Lance) Kramer of Minneapolis, Margaret (Daniel) Albrecht stationed in Tacoma, WA, and Brian Hahn of Le Sueur; two great-grandchildren, Weston Kramer and Sophie Taylor; sister, Shirley (Gary) Armer of San Mateo, CA; and nieces and nephews. She is preceded in death by her husband, Roland in 1996; brother, Walter; and her parents.
- EDA negotiating with developers to reconnect Main Street in Le Sueur
- Cannon River task force makes significant St. Peter drug bust
- Le Sueur Florist closes its doors
- Le Sueur bank president and National Guard Col. Brian Pfarr announces House 20A candidacy
- LS-H seniors Becker, Gregersen nominated for Triple A award
- Gary J. Thompson
- LS-H School Board member Erina Prom announces run for District House Seat 20A
- Kilkenny enters community policing contract with Sheriff’s Office
- Giants boys basketball to open playoffs Saturday at Glencoe
- TCU wrestlers get matchups for state tournament
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.