Kaylee Jean Wierson 1995–2019 Faribault—Kaylee Jean Wierson, age 24 of Faribault, formerly of Northfield, passed away unexpectedly on November 27, 2019. Kaylee is preceded in death by her mother, Laura Simonson and sister, Alyssa Simonson; She is survived by her father, Benjamin Carroll; siblings, Sarah, Hunter, Emily, Josephine, Ashton Simonson, and their father, Troy Simonson; niece, Laura Rose Beier; grandparents, Mary (Harrington) Wierson, David and Karen Carroll, and Richard Wierson, also by other relatives and friends. Mass of Christian Burial will be held 3 PM Wednesday December 4, 2019 at the All Saints Catholic Church, 19795 Holyoke Ave., Lakeville, MN with a visitation on Tuesday (12/3) from 5-7 PM at the White Funeral Home, 901 3rd St. Farmington, MN (651-463-7374) also 1 hr prior to Mass at church. Private interment, St. Michael's Cemetery, Farmington. Condolences: www.whitefuneralhomes.com
- Warrant Watch
- Byron Reed
- Patio, grill could soon come to 23rd Street Apartments
- Area man charged in alleged home invasion
- Wrestling: Faribault sends 2 through to state meet
- Here’s how the pay of CEOs of Minnesota’s biggest companies compares to their average workers
- Timothy L. "Tim" Hauschen
- Walter F. 'Wally' Kelsey
- Rep. Jim Hagedorn fighting cancer
- Weasler’s overtime goal sends Falcons to section semifinals
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.