Paul K. Bresnahan, age 84 of Lakeville, died April 27, 2019. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. May 2 at White Family Funeral Home, 12804 Nicollet Ave., Burnsville. The funeral will begin at 10 a.m. May 3 at Grace United Methodist Church, 15309 Maple Island Rd., Burnsville.
- Gnats are awful this spring, but it might get better soon
- Dundas-based Gooter's Dough to Go set to close late this month
- Northfield native is Minnesota's new DEED leader
- Gary Martin
- Jeanne Agee
- Northfield native christens USS Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Friendship Wagon Train fundraiser departs from Northfield June 22
- Dundas moves ahead with plan for new, $1.4 million City Hall
- Molly Stevens wraps career with 3rd at state, while Nate Stevens and Sylvia Koenig both take away lessons
- Northfield Hospital and Clinics honors employees for 1,321 combined years of service
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.