Rick A. Johnson, age 58, formerly of Fairmont, died May 3, 2019. Funeral services will be 9:30 a.m. May 9 at Lakeview Funeral Home, Fairmont. Burial with full military honors at 2 p.m. at the Minnesota State Veterans Cemetery, Preston. Visitation will be 4–7 p.m. May 8 at the Lakeview Methodist Health Care Center Chapel, Fairmont, and one hour prior to the service on Thursday.
- Gnats are awful this spring, but it might get better soon
- Dundas-based Gooter's Dough to Go set to close late this month
- Northfield native is Minnesota's new DEED leader
- Gary Martin
- Jeanne Agee
- Northfield native christens USS Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Friendship Wagon Train fundraiser departs from Northfield June 22
- Dundas moves ahead with plan for new, $1.4 million City Hall
- Molly Stevens wraps career with 3rd at state, while Nate Stevens and Sylvia Koenig both take away lessons
- Northfield Hospital and Clinics honors employees for 1,321 combined years of service
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.