Here are some Halloween-related events taking place this weekend and leading into Oct. 31:
• The seventh annual “Mill Town Haunt” will scare up some fun from 6 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, and Halloween night on Wednesday, Oct. 31, at the Dundas haunted house at 8 West Ave.
• The Halloween Knight Carnival will entertain with family fun from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, at Carleton College.
• Pumpkin Fest in Way Park is the place for all who are proud to show off their personalized, carved orange orbs, along with others at a venue of lighted pumpkins. The event runs from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, in Way Park. A costume parade will begin at 5:45 p.m. A bonfire and drumming led by Arcadia Charter School at 6:30 p.m. Friends of Way Park
• Sixth Annual Buchanan Buccaneers Halloween Adventure - 6 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and Monday at Bridgewater Elementary in Northfield, 1811 Buchanan Ct. Meet Minnesota’s pirate Jack Sparrow.
• Halloween Hustle 5K Run/Walk - 9 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, at Zumbrota fairgrounds. Check in at 9 a.m. starts at green colored 4-H Building as you enter the fairgrounds, 44217 Co. Rd. 6. Family activities include candy bar bingo, face painting, costume contest and treats.
• Bats, Bones and Bonfires Halloween Festival - 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday at River Bend Nature Center in Faribault, 1000 Rustad Rd. Events include horse-drawn wagon rides, Halloween-and nature-themed games, a Yucky Nature Haunted House, live animals by Remarkable Reptiles, and a tiger-shaped bouncy house.
• Halloween Spooktacular - 5 to 8:30 p.m. at Minnesota Pioneer Park. Come in costume with a bag to collect candy in each haunted building. $10 for a car load.
• The Big Giants 4H Club Community Halloween Carnival - 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, at Northfield Community Resource Center, 1651 Jefferson Pkwy. Activities include carnival games and prizes, multiple cake walks, face painting, a bake sale, and a silent auction with great items donated by local businesses. Wear a costume and enter the costume contest at 2pm. Game tickets 25 cents each or five for $1.00.
• Musser Trick-or-Treat - 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, in Musser Hall at Carleton College. Elementary-aged children and families, trick-or-treat, games, face painting, cookie decorating, and resident trick-or-treating.